Saturday, April 2, 2011

Thank you

Thank you to all our family and friends who follow our blog either privately or pubicly. Thank you to all others who may follow our blog from other sources. I am happy to see so many hits on our blog by those who follow it on their personal blog rolls or through links I share on other websites (Facebook, Simple Woman's Daybook, Living the Sacrament, etc) I am encouraged by all those who comment on each post. I continue to grow and learn in our marriage by sharing with all of you our experiences in our first year of marriage.

I hope to continue to share new experiences, lessons I have learned, and tips and advice I have been given along the way. I hope that you will continue to follow us as we continue along our journey. I only ask you continue to keep us in your prayers as we keep you in ours.

Thank you for sharing in our experiences. Hang on tight because this ride is not over yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment