Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Daybook


For Today

Outside my window... appears to be gray and overcast but the trees are blowing. It is only a façade as it is really muggy and humid.

I am hearing... Dave Ramsey on the radio and inspired to stay on budget and be debt free.

I am pondering... about how amazing life has been the last 6 months.
  
I am creating... a scrapbook of our life together.

I am thankful for... friends and family who have continued to love, support, encourage, and pray for us.
From the kitchen... I create meals from love that nourish the one I love.

I am going... places. We are going somewhere. We have a future that is full of hope and know that we heading in a positive direction.

I am reading... several books at once but not really making a dent on any of them.

I am hoping... that others continue to be inspired by the life and experiences I have lived.

Around the house... is more clutter than I would like there to be. Time to get cracking on the housework.

One of my favorite things... getting lost in a book and being transported into the world that it creates.

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Mass and quality time with my hubby.

Here is picture thought I am sharing... A moment with my Mom & Dad before the wedding...




The Simple Woman's Daybook is a brief outline for women/mothers who blog to use as a way to compose thoughts, plan the week, and keep a grateful heart. It is typically published once a week on Tuesdays. I saw it on a friend's blog and I thought I would use it as a way to update you on what has been happening in our marriage thus far. I hope that you continue to follow our blog and find inspiration in the stories and experiences we have to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment