Monday, November 1, 2010

In retrospect: Our wedding planner

I believe that everyone that comes into our lives whether they remain a part of it for a only a short time truly affect who we are and who we become. We can never be the person we were the second before we meet someone. There is a change in you from having known that person. Sometimes the change is so big and that person remains in your life for a long time to come. They are always remembered fondly. The change can be ever so slight that they change you at that very moment. The person does not remain an active part of your life but they are never forgotten. Those who make big changes leave big impressions that never leave your heart and nor do they. 

Our lives are forever touched by our wedding and what she helped us put together at the very start of our lives together. She have made a BIG impression on our hearts and she will NEVER be forgotten. She helped to turn my wedding dreams into a reality. We know our wedding day is not about the details and plans of the day itself but it adds to the memories. It completes the celebration and the Sacrament. I know I could not have done it all by myself. 

Getting ready for the big day side by side with my wedding planner
Shannon Humphrey -- the best wedding planner
Just look at her face...she must have said something. We had some great times!
Thank you so much Shannon for helping us put together a lasting memory. A memory that not only will live on in our hearts but the hearts of our friends and family who all celebrated with us on that day. I could not have planned or put together a more amazing wedding if I had done it myself. It was everything I wanted and ever dreamed from the very moment the doors opened and I saw my handsome groom to the very last moments we shared with family and friends. With all that was happening at the time and the months before our wedding, I just did not have the hands and feet to wander all over Orlando to get the things done that I needed. Thank you for being the hands and feet I needed to put together the most amazing day of our lives. We will never forget it. The day will live on in our hearts for a lifetime.

2 comments:

  1. Comment from our wedding planner on Facebook: thank you sweetheart!~ my pleasure! ~GO MAKE BABIES ALREADY! ;) xoxoxo my favorite memory of it all was watching YOU turn into an amazing Butterfly! ;) You are gorgeous inside and out~and deserve the amazing Husband that ADORES YOU! ;) Keep cooking good stuff for him~ and make him a beautiful Family with a HOUSE FULL of cutie babies! ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My comment back: I never knew that I was just a butterfly waiting to be transformed. Thank you for helping me realize it.

    ReplyDelete