Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Daybook



FOR TODAY

Outside my window... it is a beautiful and sunny 54 degrees.

I am thinking...
what “goals” are we setting for 2011?

I am thankful for... a wonderful husband. He is the best gift I have ever received.

From the kitchen... dishes are done. Food is made. Just a tad bit more tidying and organizing to do before the cycle starts all over again.

I am wearing...
my pajamas – sweats and long sleeve shirt – to stay warm.

I am creating...
our scrapbook.



I am going... to enjoy the beautiful sun and cool day outside. It is a great day to sit outside with a book and a hot cup of coffee.

I am reading... the end of House Rules by Jodi Picoult. It has been a while since I started reading it and with only a few days left in the year, I hope to finally finish it. Then I can start one of the new books on my 2011 reading list.

I am hoping praying... we do not have to keep driving up to Pasco County to check on the rental property late at night. Prayers for a renter very soon!

I am hearing... an archive of Dave Ramsey’s radio program from Wednesday, December 22, 2010. What an inspiration! I cannot wait to call his program to scream “We’re debt free!”

Around the house... there is just tidy work to be done before the cycle of major house chores begins again.

One of my favorite things... cuddling with the one you love especially when it is cold outside.


A few plans for the rest of the week:

Thursday: Quality time with my husband on his day off

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

My Kelly girl…

Kelly presented flowers in honor of Mama Edad who could not be at the wedding with us.

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
The Simple Woman's Daybook is a brief outline for women/mothers who blog to use as a way to compose thoughts, plan the week, and keep a grateful heart. It is typically published once a week on Tuesdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment