Friday, December 31, 2010

Tomorrow


Group: Third Day
Album: Come Together
Song: It's All Right

Year: 2001

Lyrics: 

Your letter said that you were leaving
But you didn't know how long
I have never stopped believing
That one day you would return
And though waiting is the hardest
Part of everything I do
I do confess it's getting better
Knowing I will be with you

It's alright
It's okay
I won't worry about tomorrow
For it brings me one more day
Closer than I was to you

Now the question isn't "will you"
What I want to know is "when"
If it's one day or a million
I will wait for you 'til then
So I'm holding on to your words
And the promises you've made
There is not one you have broken
There's not one I didn't take

Your letter said that you were leaving
But you didn't know how long
I will never stop believing
I know one day you will return


This song is a song with so much hope. So much hope that tomorrow brings us closer together than we were the day before to the one that we love. I have said words like this before. I may have even heard words like this before. But I have never stopped believing that someday you would return to me. Here you are with me now and forever. Here you are to stay. This song gives me hope in tomorrow.

I am thankful each day for you and the tomorrows that we will share. I will strive not to worry about tomorrow. I will strive to remember and be thankful that we have more tomorrows ahead.

It's all right.
It's okay.
I won't worry about tomorrow.
For it brings me ONE MORE DAY
Closer than I was to you.

"So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." -- Matthew 6:34

Prayer at the beginning of the day

Thank you Lord for letting us see the rising sun and the start of a brand new day. Thank you for letting us wake up next to the one we love. Watch over us and protect us through the day. Give us the strength to make it through to the end of day.

Prayer at the end of the day

Thank you Lord for letting us see the end of another day. Thank you for giving us one more day with the one we love. Watch over us and protect us as we sleep. Give us a brand new day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment