Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Daybook


FOR TODAY

1-11-11
 

A day of ONES

Outside my window...
it is a surprisingly beautiful sunny day outside. Temperature is a bit cooler than it appears to be – 63 degrees – but certainly a beautiful day out. A nice change since the last couple of days had been quite dreary.

I am thinking... I really need to get outside today. I do not have to go far. Just sit outside and enjoy the day.

I am thankful for... the gift -- the gift of love from God who showed us how to love. He does not ask for much in return from us but He gave us everything as the perfect example.

From In the kitchen...
lies the heart of my family. It is where there is a great outpouring of love in every dish that is prepared. Every dish prepared with hands and heart that truly love for my one and only love.

I am wearing...
my pajamas. I could just stay in them all day.

I am creating... love. Is there anything better?

I am going...
to sit outside and read. I always say I am going to do it but I never get around to ever doing it. I will not let this opportunity pass me by again today.

I am STILL reading... House Rules and I vow to finish it today so I can begin Financial Peace by Dave Ramsey.

I am hoping praying...
for those who have no one to pray for them.

I am joining my prayers… with my friends and family for all their special intentions in their hearts this day.

I am hearing... the sound of my fingers typing away at the keyboard. It is peaceful and quiet around the house today.

Around the house...
most of the work is done. I have managed to keep up with all the little things that I finally have time to do some intellectual housework – which is what my hubby calls reading & learning.

One of my favorite things... a warm cup of coffee anytime of the day – morning, noon, or night – and a good book.

A few plans for the rest of the week:

Wednesday night/Thursday morning: Adventures at the rental property
Friday: Grocery shopping
Saturday: Dinner with my sister and family

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


Your smile and laughter are so contagious. You make me want to laugh even when I am fighting with you :-)

From our Engagement pictures March 2010


http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
The Simple Woman's Daybook is a brief outline for women/mothers who blog to use as a way to compose thoughts, plan the week, and keep a grateful heart. It is typically published once a week on Tuesdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment