Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Daybook


FOR TODAY

Outside my window... it is starting to look and feel like Fall.

I am thinking... Life is good. God is good. All the time.

I am thankful for... all my family and friends and the good times I share with them.

From the kitchen... I am planning meals for the entire month of October.

I am wearing...my comfy PJs getting ready to call it a night and start a brand new day tomorrow.


I am creating... memories to last a lifetime with my husband and our family and friends.

I am going... to see my niece and nephew (Anna and Chas) and parents on Friday and I just cannot wait!!

I am reading... too many books at one time and only on the first page of each book!

I am hoping... I do not hope but pray that God hears and answers all the desires of my heart. You  know what they are and know the right time for each prayer to be answered.

I am hearing... the sounds of the scanner and computer. They are working slower than I want.

Around the house... there is a lot less clutter than last week. There is nothing like knowing friends and family are coming over to get you to clean in a hurry.

One of my favorite things... is when the cat purrs to let us know all is well.

A few plans for the rest of the week:

Keep up with the housework so we can celebrate our 6 month-aversary in Naples at the Ruby Tuesday where we met more than 9 years ago and some quality time with family and friends.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Fall in the mountains of North Carolina. From our favorite vacation in 2004.

Ah... Fall.

I miss the changing of colors.

The beauty of God's creation

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
The Simple Woman's Daybook is a brief outline for women/mothers who blog to use as a way to compose thoughts, plan the week, and keep a grateful heart. It is typically published once a week on Tuesdays.

3 comments:

  1. Loved reading your Daybook.

    Beautiful pictures.

    Hope you have a Blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture is so beautiful. My aunt lives in Ashville right at the foot of the Smokey Mountains. I love to visit NC. I'm also working on getting my home cleaner and more organized. Doylene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments. Sometimes I cannot believe that such beauty exists. To think the eye of a camera captured just a fraction of the beauty that the human eye can see.

    ReplyDelete