Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Daybook

 
For Today

(Posted one day late on Wednesday)

Outside my window... is a very nice sunny day. A run your errands on your bike ride kind of day
I am thinking... Wow! What a very nice week it has been! I am so blessed that God has turned things around and things are looking positive again.

I am thankful for... a wonderful husband who loves me and takes care of me.

From the kitchen... new dishes are being made again.

I am wearing... comfortable biking clothing including comfy sweats, a tee shirt, and my Chucks. 

I am creating... the scrapbook of us again. I have only completed a few pages. It is so much fun to reminisce about our days together.

I am going went... to the post office nearby on my bike.

I am reading... my NFP workbook and Jodi Picoult House Rules.

I am hoping praying... blessings for my parents who celebrate 39 years of marriage on October 23 and healing for my Mom.

I am hearing... the stillness and quiet in the house and suspicious of what the cat might be up to.

Around the house... there is more work to be done but I feel no pressure to get it all done today or even this week. There is plenty of time for more housework. It all will get done eventually and then have to be done again.

One of my favorite things... nice bike rides where you can hear the wind rushing and see the beauty that God created.

A few plans for the rest of the week:

Thursday: A drive to St. Petersburg to visit with my brother-in-law Paul and my mother-in-law and father-in-law. I am looking forward to a competitive game of canasta with my in-laws (or in-loves as Valli Leone referred to them at the Charismatic conference on Saturday)
Friday: Cheap Date Night with my husband
Saturday: Scrapbooking
This weekend: Early voting

Here are picture for thoughts I am sharing...

 Pictures with my parents and family from our April wedding in honor of their 39th wedding anniversary on October 23.

The newlyweds with the Mendoza family
The newlyweds with Mom & Dad Mendoza
The bride and her parents
The bride and her dad
The bride and her Mom
A tender moment between the bride and her Dad
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
The Simple Woman's Daybook is a brief outline for women/mothers who blog to use as a way to compose thoughts, plan the week, and keep a grateful heart. It is typically published once a week on Tuesdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment