Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Daybook


FOR TODAY

Outside my window... it appears to be a bright and sunny day. I wish it was just as bright and sunny inside and things were going better than they really are.

I am thinking... that it just has to get better soon. It has to get better sooner than later. It cannot be like this for too much longer. We have to have hit the very bottom of this particular cycle that we can start climbing up again very soon.

I am thankful for... great family and friends but so sad that they are too far. :-(

From the kitchen... there has not been much going on lately.

I am wearing... comfortable clothing in hopes that I can take a walk to clear my mind and release some of this stress.

I am creating... a blog to help me remember the events of our marriage even if they are not so good. I hope to remind myself of the hard times when times are good and the good times when times are not going as well as we want and hope. I hope that this gives me encouragement to keep on pushing forward and know that this too will pass.

I am (not) going... very far in the next few days.

I am reading...
not enough these days and wish I could get back into it. I find such peace and comfort when I get lost in the world of a book.

I am hoping praying... for a full recovery for my brother-in-law Paul and for brighter and better days for us all.

I am hearing... the sound of yard work being done several houses away and the cat’s meow.

Around the house... there is a lot of work to be done but I just do not have the energy and strength to get it all done.

One of my favorite things... is having a personal date night. It is just a book, a cup of coffee,  mobile Internet and me. We have the best time ever. I like to hear the sounds of people talking. I like going to a new place every time and seeing life through the eyes of each character when I read a book.

A few plans for the rest of the week:

I hope to find some personal time to enjoy a few of the things that I like to do by myself. I hope to find some time to rest and relax and relieve some of the unwanted and unneeded stress that has been building up.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

My last personal date nite with coffee, a book, and my mobile phone (July 2009, Borders Cafe, Ocoee, FL)

My book

My coffee (Frozen S'mores coffee drink)

My phone (and Internet access)

My date for the night
 I am looking forward to another date like this VERY soon!!!!!!!

Please pray that it gets better. Please pray for my brother-in-law Paul and his wife Nikki who are facing some very difficult challenges right now.

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
The Simple Woman's Daybook is a brief outline for women/mothers who blog to use as a way to compose thoughts, plan the week, and keep a grateful heart. It is typically published once a week on Tuesdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment