Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Daybook


FOR TODAY

March 16, 2011

Outside my window... it is a beautiful sunny day with temps in the 70s. It is a perfect day for a bike ride or a long stroll through the neighborhood. It looks like that is not happening here. I am inside with a sore back. I am so sad to be missing out on such a beautiful day.

I am thinking... about a nice hot bath to ease the tension and pain in my lower back.

I am thankful for… a brand new day. Everyday I can see the sun has risen and the moon at night. I give thanks to God for each day that I am alive.

From the kitchen... I am planning simple meals. I need meals that do not take much preparation and/or work to cook. I need to rest my back so I can do more yard work again tomorrow.

I am wearing...
my pajamas. I am too sore to think about getting out of them.

I am creating... an SFC Facebook event -- SportsFest 2011. It is too bad I will not be able to attend. I miss my SFC family.

I am going... to win with money. Thanks to Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University program. I finally have a peace that I never thought I would have (See previous post) We are on way to changing our family tree.

I am reading... Financial Peace Revisited. I need to focus on one book at a time. I am not making any progress on my book a month goal for this year.

I am hoping praying... for anyone who has been affected by cancer. For those who continue to fight, keep up the good fight. You are winning! For those who have fought and won, all praise, honor, and glory to God! For those who have lost friends and loved ones, you have fought the good fight and there is finally peace and rest. May their souls and the souls of the faithfully departed rest in peace.

Prayers continued for all those who have been affected by the earthquake in Japan.

I am hearing...
silence (I am all caught up early on laundry this week!)

Around the house... there are more chores to be done but they will have to wait.

My favorite things... my hubby and Gracie. I caught him napping on the couch on Sunday and Gracie was sitting in his lap keeping him company. It was such a sweet sight to see. I just could not disturb them.

These are two of my favorite things...

A few plans for the rest of the week:

Thursday: Seminar Week #4
Friday: Date night with my hubby
Saturday: Time for some ME time
Sunday: Family time

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

A couple of interesting sights I found around town….

The Facts of Life
A fish. Why? I don't know.
 
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
The Simple Woman's Daybook is a brief outline for women/mothers who blog to use as a way to compose thoughts, plan the week, and keep a grateful heart. It is typically published once a week on Tuesdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment