Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Stories of Inspiration


The story of Drs. Tim and Alison Delgado.


In the eleven months we have been married, I have found much encouragement and inspiration from other married couples that we know. Some have only been married just a few months longer than us while others have been married for many more years than us. I have even found inspiration from others who have been married a shorter time than us. I have learned it is not about how long you have been married but the experiences that you have lived that inspire others. Common experiences have helped us to know how to handle them when we come across them in our marriage. Similar experiences allowed us to compare and contrast in order to find out and learn what will work for us in those situations. Extraordinary experiences are the ones I have found the most inspiration. To see the love between husband and wife during these extraordinary experiences have inspired me to love more deeply and to cherish what we have. 

The video and link above are a perfect example of one such experience. It brought tears to my eyes as I watched and listened to their story. I am inspired by the love that he had for his wife. He fought right along side her and kept loving her. When he had nothing else, he continued to pray for her recovery. And through that love and dedication she made an incredible miraculous recovery.

I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful husband who continues to love me and take care of me even through the extraordinary experiences. I am blessed that my husband chooses to stand beside me through anything that we face in our marriage. The depth of his love is so amazing and I could not be more proud to stand beside him as his wife.

To the one who holds the key to my heart, your love is extraordinary and I am inspired by your love.

No comments:

Post a Comment