Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Daybook


FOR TODAY

February 9, 2010

Outside my window... temperature has dropped to the low 60s/upper 50s. It had been starting to get warm the last few days but after a few days of clouds and rain the temperatures have dropped again.

I am thinking... I need more rest. There is so much on my mind the last couple of days. I have been mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually exhausted.

I am thankful for...
friends who create a net-work to catch you when you fall. Friends are a net-work to support you when you are down. I have friends who are far yet a few words of comfort makes them feel as if they are right beside you.

From the kitchen...
there has not been much going on the last couple of days. My poor hubby has had to resort to Subway for dinner the last couple of days. I hope that tomorrow I can make up for it.

I am wearing... my pajamas. I know I promised myself I would get out of my pajamas every day so I can get to “work” around the house but it has just been one of those kind of weeks.

I am creating making...
memories. I am making memories with friends and family that I can cherish for the rest of my days. I am making memories for times when I cannot be close to the ones I love.

I am going... nowhere. I just do not feel like going anywhere. I feel like curling up under the covers and lying in bed all day. I am completely exhausted. A few days rest just might do me some good.

I am reading... The Authentic Catholic Woman, Heaven is for Real, and Financial Peace Revisited. I am lagging behind on my reading the last couple of days. I need to catch up.

I am hoping praying... for my nephew Chas. I pray for a speedy recovery. Keep on fighting little buddy!

I am hearing... the washing machine. Is it me or does it seem like I am always doing laundry?

Around the house... all the chores still need to be done. It is just one of those weeks where I do not feel like doing anything. There is so much on my mind that I just cannot seem to motivate myself to get things done.

One of my favorite things... celebration of the unmarked milestones. This is the month of TENS for us. Tomorrow, on the TENTH, we are celebrating our TEN-month-aversary. TEN months ago I married the man of my dreams. A few days later, on Valentine’s Day, we will celebrate TEN years of friendship.

A few plans for the rest of the week:

For the rest of the week: Some R&R to clear my mind of all that is troubling me.
Saturday: Young adults at Cody’s for Theology by the Pint

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Someday when I grow up I want to be like my nephew Chas.

My nephew Chas was our ring/coin bearer at the wedding.

Celebrating Chas' 9th birthday at the T-Rex Restaurant in Downtown Disney


http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
The Simple Woman's Daybook is a brief outline for women/mothers who blog to use as a way to compose thoughts, plan the week, and keep a grateful heart. It is typically published once a week on Tuesdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment