Thursday, February 24, 2011

Daybook

FOR TODAY

Outside my window... the stars are out and the moon is shining (or at least that is what I can assume considering the time of day)

I am thinking... tomorrow is brand new day. I can only do it one day at a time.

I am thankful for... friends who help you get through the tough days and who are always at the right place at the right time.

From the kitchen...
I made two dinners. One dinner for tonight – pasta & veggies and another to get ahead for tomorrow night – Caribbean rice & chicken. The kitchen is only half-clean. I will have to finish the rest tomorrow.

I am wearing... shorts and a tee shirt. Only in Florida can you wear such an outfit while friends up north are still battling cold and snow.

I am creating...
this blog to help remember the early days of our marriage. This blog keeps our family and friends up to date with the adventures of newlyweds. I pray that this blog inspires others to take the big plunge and experience marriage for themselves.

I am going...
to bed soon. It is time to call it a day.

I am reading...
too many books at once. I can barely keep up.

I am hoping praying...
for my hubby to get home from work soon and for a good night’s rest.

I am hearing...
the dryer. If I am writing this blog, then I MUST be doing laundry.

Around the house...
there is still so much to be done. I am SO behind.  Outside… the landscaping project has begun. It started in the backyard and it is making its way to the front yard. There are so many home projects yet to be started.

One of my favorite things... contemporary Christian music to keep me motivated and remind me how much God loves me.

Who am I by Casting Crowns
What Faith can Do by Kutless

A few plans for the rest of the week:

Thursday: Week 1 of seminar
Friday: Adventures at the rental
Saturday: Catch up on chores
Sunday: Church

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


Everyone loves cake….especially wedding cake.
Our wedding cake

We shared a tender moment before cutting the cake

We cut the cake with the cake cutter used by his sister and brother

This is the only piece of cake I had

We shared a kiss after we fed each other cak

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
The Simple Woman's Daybook is a brief outline for women/mothers who blog to use as a way to compose thoughts, plan the week, and keep a grateful heart. It is typically published once a week on Tuesdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment