Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Daybook

 
FOR TODAY
02.16.11

Outside my window... it is a surprisingly beautiful day! A perfect day to sit on the lanai and read a book.

I am thinking... today is a GREAT day to catch up on all my chores and reading.

I am thankful for... God’s graces and blessings that He showers upon us on a daily basis. There are so many things to be thankful for and I have to give the credit where the credit is due. All of it comes from God above. I would have none of these blessings if it were not for His love for us.

From the kitchen...
I have been pretty consistent at keeping us within budget and keeping fed. Hubby cannot keep up his exercise regimen with me. This is an area I did not think I would find success in so quickly. I am doing well and so proud of myself.

I am wearing...
my pajamas still. They are comfortable for getting the housework done. I will soon put on something comfortable to sit and read on the lanai. It would be such a shame to let the day go to waste.

I am creating...
? Not much creating going on these last few weeks. I have been trying to manage my time to get things done. It looks like there might be some changes in the next few weeks.

I am We are going... to make it. Thanks Mike and Debbie for the extra encouragement. It has helped to push us to be MORE gazelle intense about our debt and finances. It helps to have extra support and encouragement to push us when we feel like times are rough.

I am reading...
the same three books I have been reading for the last several weeks. I am adding one more since I am on team for the spiritual growth seminar at Church. I only have to read a few sections each week to be familiar with the program for the week. But it can take a lot of extra effort when you are already behind on reading. 
I am hoping praying... for the success of our seminar starting next week and going through Lent. Lord open the hearts and minds of those attending and strengthen the team and leaders to stay focused on You. St. Michael the Archangel, Pray for us!

I am hearing... what else -- the washing machine. I guess I have time to blog on days when I am home doing chores such as laundry.

Around the house... I am trying to catch up on the house chores. I have been fighting off a cold and a lot of the housework has been put off. I am regaining strength to get back and finish my chores.

One of my favorite things... my husband and my Valentine Kris. I am happy we can laugh about that first Valentine’s Day when we met. I do not remember much of the details of that day except I was NOT attracted to him. It is funny that I can remember what he wore and what he ate but not who else was there or even what I ate for dinner that day.

You are and always be my Valentine!

Thank you my love for loving me. Here’s to another 10 years of friendship!

A few plans for the rest of the week:


Thursday: Information session for upcoming seminar
Friday: Visit in laws in St. Petersburg
Saturday: Relax with hubby

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


The continuing adventures of Gracie the cat. She is the best entertainment around here.


Look who has the entire bed to herself... And she's loving it!


http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
The Simple Woman's Daybook is a brief outline for women/mothers who blog to use as a way to compose thoughts, plan the week, and keep a grateful heart. It is typically published once a week on Tuesdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment