Saturday, February 5, 2011

A Good Sign

I have started to take notice of Kris' behavior when I cook meals at home. There seem to be some common signs to indicate that a meal is a big success. I have taken note of each sign and properly recorded them so I can easily recognize them with each meal. This tells me whether a meal is worth repeating or if it needs to be tweaked before perfection is reached.

The signs I have recorded:

1) There is a silence while eating. There is no conversation only eating.

2) He gives me a thumbs up. I may even get two thumbs up if he can manage to either put the food down or finish what he is eating.

3) All manners seem to get tossed aside. There is food everywhere and he cannot seem to eat it fast enough.

I know the meal is a really big hit when only 30 minutes elapse between the start of the meal and the end of the meal. There are typically no leftovers.

I have noticed all of these signs at ALL meals as of late. I have noticed a pretty happy husband when it is all said and done, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment